On these weeks I have been finishing working on
click2cwl. In particular, I added the following:
- tests and fixes for bugs revealed by testing
- support for multiple types and boolean flags
Pull request with an anchor to the latest commits.
-q/--quietoption to suppress redundant output
- adding confirmation for overriding existing files
- updating CWL parser to
- fixing missing dependencies and Python 2 issues
In general, I have completed everything I planned to do regarding all subprojects of the second GSoC half. Ahead is a post-production period of getting users’ feedback, tracking issues and fixing possible bugs.